At Halborn, we believe in constant learning and staying ahead of the game. We are the authors and teachers of the only comprehensive blockchain and smart contract security course on the market:
SEC554 gives an excellent education on the next big technological revolution, taught by the folks on the front lines.
Ravi Danesh,BMO Financial Group
Amazing and unique one-of-a-kind course. No other learning experience quite like this one… wish there was more!
Yenny Angzas, Block.One
What I had hoped for and more. The course is covering not only the fundamentals, but offense, defense, and forensics.
Mauricio Maranho,Solution Providers Inc
There have already been widespread security breaches, fraud, and hacks on blockchain platforms, resulting in billions of dollars in losses. These issues, along with growing scrutiny by government agencies to find malicious users abusing the technology, are tarnishing blockchain’s reputation. SEC554 approaches blockchain and smart contracts from an offensive perspective to inform students what vulnerabilities exist, how they are exploited, and how to defend against attacks that are currently leveraged today.
SEC554 will teach you the essential topics of blockchain and smart contract technology. The course takes a detailed look at the cryptography and transactions behind blockchain and provides the hands-on training and tools to deploy, audit, scan, and exploit blockchain and smart contract assets.
Some of the skills and techniques the students learn are:
- How to interact with and get data from public blockchains
- How to compile and deploy smart contracts
- How to exploit vulnerable smart contracts, nodes, and private keys
- How to test and exploit weak cryptography/entropy
- How to discover and re-create private keys
- How to set up a local ethereum blockchain for testing
- Investigate, install, and prevent crypto-jacking malware
- What cryptojackers do and how to trace and track movements on blockchain
- How to protect and defend against non-technical or social engineering types of attacks that adversaries use to access and steal from victims